Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Seven

My seven favorites for seven years with my favorite...

His servant heart. 
His unconditional love...literally, I don't know anyone who loves better than him. 
The model he provides for our children, especially our son...who is already becoming a servant just like his father. 
That he can still surprise me after almost 9 years together...I was shocked that he loved Disney as much as I did.
His joy...he's just happy...and makes my life happier.
How he plays with our kids...with just the right amount of wrestling...because you know they're not going to get that from me.
His faith even in trials...the man knows how to wait upon the Lord.


I love you, BH.  I am a better woman after seven years as your wife.  Thank you for you...my heart is so full...

No comments: