Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's brown, but it's a cute brown.

Tuesday evening we went to trade in the ole Frontier and upgrade to a more family friendly car...and one that wasn't 10 (yes, TEN!) years old.  Charlotte was excited to see what the new car would be like...


Hunter wanted zero to do with the camera on the way out to the dealer, but once we got there, he saw the golf carts and was too preoccupied to notice me snapping away...
We rode the golf cart out to the back of the lot where the car we were interested in was located, and Hunter thought it was so cool.

While James took a test drive, the kids and I played in the little play area...



Anyone who has ever been a passenger in the car while I'm driving won't be surprised to know that I passed on taking a test drive.  The responsible driver in our family did like how it drove though, and we both liked how it looked, so it was finally time to let go of the Frontier...
I'm not gonna lie.  It wasn't that difficult for me.

Why would it be when this is what we're replacing it with...

I honestly never thought I'd be driving a Buick before the age of 65, but I really do love it!  And even though there's wood paneling in there, I don't feel like an old lady one bit.  Buick's the new Nissan...or whatever brand of vehicle 30 year old moms drive.

The first thing Hunter said when he climbed inside was, "This car is SO cool!  There are so many buttons to push in here!"
Maybe he'll still feel that way in about 12 years and we can just hand the Enclave over to him. 

1 comment:

sarah said...

congrats on the new car! :) I love your blog! hope yall have a blessed wkend!