Sunday, November 28, 2010

Violinist

Hunter was watching Sesame Street yesterday, and there was a portion on the violin that he was really interested in.  After it was over, he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I want a violin."  So I told him that if he still wanted a violin in a year, I would buy him one.  That obviously resulted in protest and a whiny, "but I want one noooooow."  So I explained that violin's cost a lot of money and he'd have to take lessons, so we'd wait and see if he's still dying for one in a year.  Miraculously this seemed to appease him and he disappeared into his room.  About 2 seconds later, he came running back into the living room with these...
 
He said, "Look Mommy!  I'm playing the violin!" 

He's so resourceful.  And smart.  And cute.  So he must be a musical prodigy too, right?  My son is totally going to be a genius with the violin one day.

No comments: