Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We had a super busy Easter. We left for church that morning and didn't get home until 6:30 pm. I was so exhausted I went to bed at 8 that night! I totally forgot to get a picture of the 3 of us, but here's some quick ones of Hunter...

He had another egg hunt (his 6th!) at Grandee and Poppy's all by himself - I dont' think being the lone egg hunter bothered him too much! More candy for him!

Then he checked out the basket the Easter bunny brought to Grandee and Poppy's house for him...

The harmonica was a hit...

...even though he hasn't quite mastered the skill to play it yet - he does look really cute trying though...

The Peeps were a totally different story. I can't really blame him for this though. Who likes that thick, sugary-marshmallow, stick to all corners of you mouth stuff anyway?

No comments: