Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fatty Fat Fat

Here's a rundown of what I've eaten the last 2 days:

Frosted Flakes
Cheeseburger, Fries, and Coke from Whataburger
Chocolate and carmel covered pretzel
2 pieces of pepperoni pizza and 2 breadsticks from Little Caesar's and another Coke

Rice Krispies (I decided to start healthier this morning)
Doritos
chicken taco, chips, cheese, and Coke from Taco Cabana
chocolate and carmel covered Apple

There's also some water mixed in there on both days.

In my defense, my lunch got thrown away at work yesterday. I know I totally could've picked a healthier option than Whataburger for lunch but when you're that hungry, you just go for the first thing you see.

I need help before I turn into this

The difference is I won't have the excuse of "I'm 40 weeks pregnant and swollen and in labor." I'll just have to say, "I have a food baby and will probably drop dead from a heart attack any minute."

SOMEONE SEND ME SOME VEGETABLES!

3 comments:

amy said...

These menus sound delicious. I think you've covered all the major food groups. You've got stuff from the frosted group, the fried group, the pizza group, the taco group and the chocolate group.

Crazy May Days said...

I always justify apples and carmel as healthy because you ate some fruit with the carmel.

Molly said...

You are funny Carole.