Sunday, November 11, 2007

Conversations with Hunter

Hunter and Gideon's Playtime Chat

Hunter: Hey, that's my bear-cat-obscure animal rattle thingy.

Gideon: You can have your rattle thingy. I just want to eat your hand.

Hunter: Mom! Gideon took my bear-cat-obscure animal rattle thingy.

Gideon: I still want to eat your hand.

Gideon: I'll just eat the bear-cat-obscure animal rattle thingy instead of your hand. Let's be best friends!

Hunter: Ooooh a blue block. With jeans on it!

(I meant for there to be a big space here to separate the stories, but once again the blogspot conspiracy outsmarts me.)

Early Riser

Mom! You heard my morning call for you! I'm so happy to see you!


Whoa. Chill with the flash will ya? It's too early for your crazy picture taking shenanigans.

4 comments:

Trina said...

I can't wait till this weekend when I get to be with Hunter! Will he talk to me tooo?????


Is he finished with the doc band? No one tells me anything in this family!

Rikki said...

wow, those pictures are so cute! i love the comment about the blue block with jeans on it. so funny!

Molly said...

I love that picture with his mouth open.

Katie said...

Cute pictures, Great captions. Love y'all!