Saturday, April 28, 2007

Zack's Preschool Graduation

Zack graduated from preschool on Thursday night. All of the classes sang several songs and then each one in the 4 year old class walked across the stage to receive his or her diploma. As they walked across the teacher said their name and what they wanted to be when they grew up. There were several funny ones like a crane operator, a daddy, and my personal favorite - spiderman! Zack wants to be a construction worker when he grows up! Here are some pictures from the night.


Hunter and Grandpa


A close up with Grandpa!


Hunter and Daddy waiting for a bottle in the church kitchen.


Zack with his graduation gift from his teacher.


Hunter and Vanesa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carole,
Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos of your family!! My love to all.
Tina :)

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm missing so much. Hunter looks so big. I can't wait to be home and spend time with him!

Courtney