Thursday, April 19, 2007

"He's a baby. He doesn't know how to act right."





My sister, Katie, brought my niece and nephew, Vanesa and Zack, to visit Hunter this week. They come visit him often, which I love because I love getting to hang out with my niece and nephew (and Kate!). And I so love to watch them love on my sweet boy! This time when Vanesa was holding Hunter he kept grabbing and pulling her hair. (He loves to grab my hair every time it's down, so I've pretty much given up on fixing it - it takes too long to fix anyway.) When Zack noticed what was going on, he said, "He's a baby. He doesn't know how to act right. He doesn't know how to not be bad." He's 5 and pretty much cracks me up! Here are some pics of all of them together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are soo funny!!! I'm still laughing and I was there. Those pictures are sooo cute. Hunter is the cutest little Hunter ever! I love him and can't wait to see him again! (I love you too and can't wait to see you again too!)

Love you,
Kate

Trina said...

I love seeing all my grandchildren together!