Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Field Day!

Today was field day and the kids had a great time. Charlotte said it was the best day ever! I worked the ball hug race during the afternoon shift, and Charlotte's class was the second group that came to me. I was so excited to see her!

Gracie, Charlotte, and Penelope were happy to pose for a picture (and even had 2 photo bombers back there!)...
 
I thought I was taking a picture of Charlotte during her turn, but it was actually on video. When I realized, I tried to change it to picture mode, but changed it to slo-mo. It turned out pretty cool! The kids love watching it...
 
 
Hunter's class had already done my game during the morning shift, but I was able to take some pictures of him at nearby games...



And even got a video...

Hunter and Greyson are buddies in class and Cub Scouts. Apparently, their teacher often confuses them and calls the wrong name out. They do look a lot alike! Both tall, rail thin, fair skin, same color hair, and handsome!
I totally annoyed them with taking that picture. What a difference 2 years makes!

Hunter and Grayson on one of the relays...


Penelope is one of Charlotte's closest friends this year and she is moving away this summer. Char is definitely sad! They were happy to be field day buddies, though...
 
It was a great day! Just when I was getting really hot, dark clouds and a cool breeze rolled in. The lightning held off until each class only had 1 more station, so it was pretty good timing!
 

No comments: