Monday, April 20, 2015

Bluebonnet Hill

I've always loved the beauty of spring, but this year it is just breathtaking to me. Being out in Sachse this year, I have been reminded of how much I used to love this season. It is gorgeous out here! This hill is in our neighborhood, and Charlotte has been begging to go for several weeks. We finally made time Sunday after church, but next year we'll for sure go earlier. The weeds were already starting to grow up over the bluebonnets. Also, it was crazy windy (and kind of cold) this day, which makes for not great pictures (the wind and the fact that I was trying to keep up with my kids in tall wedge shoes and a dress)...



Grey wasn't thrilled. It's definitely his naptime here!

I think this one turned out cute, though...


Char is always quite the model...
The wind doesn't even phase that girl!

Hunter actually cooperated well, too...


And the 2 bigs had so much fun running up and down the hills...






No comments: