Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas with Grandpa

The Saturday after Christmas, we headed east to Grandpa and Jennifer's house to celebrate with them and Jennifer's boys.  We had tons of yummy food and fun...

Everyone had these huge stockings!

Char had been waiting on her Sofia castle and was elated to finally receive it!


Hunter's favorite gift of the day was (another) gun.  Shocker.



Grey loved this new Elmo rattle...



Tinkerbell soap!


I'm so thankful that my kids have so many people to love on them.  Next year will be a little sad because Courtney will be in Illinois with Nathan's family, mom and Rich will be living in Corpus, and Dad is now living over an hour east of us.  I've been so blessed to always have family close by that it will be quite a change having everyone so spread out.  It reminds me of how comforting it is to know that no matter where I am, Jesus is always in the center of my life.  How great it is to know Him.

No comments: