Sunday, April 1, 2012

Disney on Ice

Saturday Charlotte and I went to see Tiana, Cinderella and Rapunzel on Ice with Char's BFF, Amelia.  I was a little nervous because I'm pretty sure Charlotte thought we were actually going back to Disney World.  As we were getting ready, she kept saying, "We go ride on the plane to Disney World with Amelia!!!" in her super high-pitched excited voice.  Luckily, the AAC was just as exciting as Disney World to that sweet girl...at least with the princesses there.

Moms and daughters before the show...

Charlotte kept leaning over to see better during the show, but she wouldn't let me hold her until the very end...  


Clapping...
I thought it was so cute the way they clapped excitedly after every song:)


I was so obsessed with getting a cute picture of Charlotte watching the show, that I didn't even think of taking a picture of the princesses until after Cinderella and Tiana's stories were already over.  Here's Rapunzel and Flynn releasing the lantern...



My favorite part was the very end when ALL of the princesses came out...Belle and Beast (human Beast...it's a little annoying to me that Beast doesn't have a name)...

Snow White and Prince (hmmmm...I'm noticing a theme here)...
Seriously, he's only referred to as Prince.

Aurora (Amelia's favorite) and Prince Phillip (finally a real name!)...

Ariel and Prince Eric...

Jasmine and Aladdin...

Cinderella and Prince Charming...

Tiana and Prince Naveen...

Rapunzel and Flynn Rider...

Then they all did a dance together...

Charlotte has been asking us to watch her dance (or skate) for the last several days.  It's so precious.  And then she'll scream at us for about 30 minutes of toddler tantrum bliss. 

We had a super fun girly princess day!  Can't wait for our next one!

No comments: