Friday, February 5, 2010

Sibling Love

Lately H and C have been so sweet to each other.  I'm cherishing every moment, because I know it's not likely that this will last forever (although it is my daily prayer that they would have a strong, lifelong relationship rooted in our Savior). 

Here are some special moments I was able to capture one night hanging out in mommy and daddy's room...

He loves it when she grabs onto his hand.

And she loves it when he gives her kisses or hugs.  She will sit and happily coo away. 


Hunter saw me taking pictures so of course he had to go get his camera and join in...

Then the other night, H begged to help give Char her bath.  He ran and got his stool so he could help me with the shampooing.  (He now carries his stool around the house all day so he can reach up high and help us with things.  If he can't find it, he'll yell, "where my stool!?  my stool!!" in the most panicked voice you've ever heard.) As you can see, Charlotte didn't really know what to think about this...
I'm gonna go with...she's not thrilled about it.

I know I write it on here ad nausem, but I really feel completely, overwhelming, underservingly blessed by those two...

They are my joy.

No comments: