Tuesday, January 6, 2009

If anyone even checks this anymore...

Hi. Remember me? I'm the one that writes on this here blog thingy...supposedly.


Since I've had some emails and phone calls from people checking to see if I was okay because I haven't posted in, oh I don't know, FOREVER, I thought I'd just let y'all know I'm alive -losing the will to live more and more each day, but still alive:)


I haven't posted because I've been sleeping or fighting with all my might to hold back the vomit...sometimes unsuccessfully. James does the cooking and cleaning and parenting most days. Like I said, I do the sleeping and vomiting and whining and guilting (of myself of course since I contribute just about zero most days).


Christmas and New Year's came and went with zero pictures, but when I realized this I took a picture of Hunter in the tub with his new bath toys. That makes up for it, right?


The expression on his face pretty much sums up how we both felt Christmas day...

My goal is to try to do a little more every day, which I'm proud to say today I did well. Hopefully in a month or so we'll actually get out and do something worth noting on the blog. Until then, pray for positivity for me. I feel really guilty about my negativity and complaining...which is actually mostly in my head or to my husband, but even the #1 husband in ALL OF THE WORLD can grow weary of the constant whining that comes out of me.

9 comments:

Katie said...

I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to post anything on here! Are you feeling any better than yesterday?

The Ross Family said...

I'm so sorry you're still feeling awful. Hopefully you'll feel better very, very soon. I'll continue praying for you. (I'm glad you posted something on here because I was getting worried about you - sorry for the multiple phone calls.)

Trina said...

I think I have one picture of Hunter from Christmas Eve and Katie should have one or two from Christmas Day. I tried and tried to take more of him, but he would not be still on New Years Eve.

Glad you are feeling better.

Mom

Rikki said...

poor carole...i really can relate! one day it really will be over, but until then just take it a day at a time.

Heather Anderson said...

Poor girl! I know how you feel, but just remember it will pass all too soon. I kept trying to remind myself to cherish even the yuck days because I'd never have Parker all to myself again. It is easier said than done, but the second/third trimesters were much better. I'll pray for you girlie!

Brandie said...

I've been checking as well and praying for you. You'll get to feeling better soon, I just know! You need to remember all you are doing.... like growing a baby! Thats quite a bit of work I believe. Hang in there.

April said...

i can totally relate...it's like, "what could i blog about today?" and all i can think of is complaining so i don't...maybe it will get better when we're not pregnant...i'll let you know hopefully sooner than later ;)

Stefani said...

STOP feeling guilty! All moms need to just let go of the whole guilt-thing! (myself included, and I am not even preggers) It's ok that nothing is getting done around the house--you are doing much more important things right now :-) Take care! Let me know if you ever want to come over and just vacuum for you. I have a Dyson that I love dearly. ;-)

Monica said...

Hang in there Carole-I know how you feel and it's not fun! Take care of yourself-you have every right to feel so blah! I'm glad your loving husband is so understanding!