Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fruit of the Spirit

Hunter has loved his first year of preschool.  Next Thursday is his last day, but we signed him up for several different days of the summer program, and I know he'll have so much fun.  Tuesday was the spring program, and the 3 year old classes sang several songs, and let me tell y'all, Hunter was SO expressive.  I just know that kid is going to be some sort of musician when he gets older. 

Unfortunately my camera was not cooperating, and believe me when I tell you that the pictures below are actually good quality considering what I had to choose from.  If I had included the really fuzzy ones, you'd see that Hunter was serious about the choreography and lyrics.  He was leading the pack!

After all of the songs, they all recited Galatians 5:22-23a "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."  Hunter was serious about that too.  He has been reciting it at home for us for months.

I surprised myself and got a little emotional during his performance.  As I sat there watching that lean, tall boy, I felt like his life was speeding by already...like it was getting away from me.  I know he's only 4, but I can't believe it's been over 4 years since he was born.  FOUR years, seriously?  I don't know how that happened so quickly.  He is my pride and joy...

...and I can't wait to see what God has in store for his sweet heart!

No comments: