Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Love Times Three

This was me and James three years ago today. Actually pretty close to this very minute we were doing this. I still remember that day so vividly, feeling nervous and happy and excited all at once. It seemed so surreal. I had been dreaming of my wedding day for so long and it was finally here! I felt honored to be the woman marrying James, and I still have that same feeling today. I love you, BH. You have exceeded all of my expectations. I couldn't ask for more.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary Carole and James! I can't believe it's been 3 years already.

brooks-brooks said...

I love you too bw!

Crazy May Days said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so exciting Carole! Good Gravy- this means that our 3 years is just around the corner...how does that happen so fast! Oh well, happy celebration of marriage!