Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

We went over to my Nanny and Grandad's house tonight so my family could see Hunter in his costume. We went a little crazy with the picture taking. I think I have about 20 pictures of him on my camera. Seriously. Here is a small sample for y'all. Get ready for some serious cuteness.

This is right after we got there, so all attention was on Hunter. He was super excited about it.

Already a candy lover

This is at the end of the night. He was so over his costume at this point. My niece, Vanesa, was a spider countess and my nephew, Zack, was a pirate.

5 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Too cute!

Katie said...

Carole, you are such a dedicated blogger! I am too lazy to put my pictures on my computer. Maybe I'll get around to it this weekend. Of course Hunter looked as cute as always!

Trina said...

Thank you for bringing him over. He was so precious! I wish he hadn't of gotten so tired before my other two precious grandchildren got there.

By the way, thank you for bringing my soup. I forgot to tell you and James last night.

hugs,
Mom

The Ross Family said...

What an adorable little pumpkin!!

Molly said...

So cute! I love those Halloween pictures.